Lingerie is unquestionably elegant. Shopping for a perfect set of lingerie can be a constant struggle. Companies offer a lot of colors, shapes, styles, and kinds of bras. Whether you want the perfect bra for your wedding, a party, or for an intimate date, choosing an ideal bra takes a bit of effort and time.
Concerns regarding the comfort, appearance, and health are faced while selecting a bra. The right type of bra boosts the confidence of a woman. However, women also wear and purchase ill-fitting bras. It is mandatory to invest in good quality and a comfy bra that will provide better support.
Correct Way to Wear a Bra:
- Adjust the straps to the maximum length and lean into the cups resting the breasts into the cup
- Hook the bra on the middle hook, while putting the belts on
- To avoid pinching of the breast skin, lift the chest and position it into the cup
- Tighten the straps
You have to be aware of several clues that show you that you are wearing the wrong type of bra.
- The red marks on the shoulder
- Rashes near your bra cup
- Falling off the font band time and again
- Sliding straps
Get the right cup size and style, which can cover the maximum part of your breast. The center of the bra should always touch the breastbone. The straps provide 85% of the support to the bra, so you have to make sure it fits perfectly and sits properly on your shoulders and the back. You have to tighten the straps if they keep slipping down. You can also choose different styles such as racerback, to avoid the issue with the straps.
Since breasts are women’s valuable assets, one should learn to take proper care of them. Not many women flaunt their breasts as they feel shy. Wearing the correct fitting bra can accentuate your confidence level and beauty and make you feel great about yourself. However, while choosing the right type of bra, you have to keep a few things in mind:
The most significant thing about a bra is its size. The size depends on the cup size and band size. The cup and band have to be comfortable and not too tight. Moreover, you have to make sure it is not loose; otherwise, you won’t get the support you need. For more information about selecting the right bra size, visit babeappeal.com.
You get bras with different designs and styles that accentuate your curves. Silk or satin bras can be worn on intimate dates, while you can wear underwire bras for a party. Underwire bras give you an ample amount of support and offer you a fuller bosom. T-shirt bras are available for typical office and casual use. Padded and push up bras are also fantastic options.
Match the Outfit with the Correct Type of Bra
Selecting the correct type of bra depends on the outer outfit too. For example, you can’t wear a padded push-up bra under a tight-fitting top. It might look very vulgar. You have to be smart and have sets of different kinds of bras that will go under all types of clothes and match your entire wardrobe. A balcony style bra is an excellent option for women with small breasts. For women with more significant and fuller breasts, full strap bras are perfect. While working out, do not wear regular bras but go for the right quality sports bra. Different sports bras for high impact and low impact activities are available that boosts your gym workout.
A convertible type of bra is a great alternative to wear while mixing and matching the outer clothing. Also, the increasing trend of the strapless bra is a fantastic option if you are wearing an off-shoulder gown or a dress. Also, the front opening bra is specially designed for geriatric people. Nursing and maternity bras are also a comfortable option for a to-be or a breastfeeding mother.
Below tips and tricks will help you to handle your bra best. These will surely aid you in increasing the lifespan of your bras.
- Wash your bra after using it three times. The bra collects moisture, and the continuous absorbance is not hygienic for your skin
- Use a mild detergent or soap to wash your bra. Bras are sensitive, and you have to take care while cleaning this delicate piece of clothing
- Wash your bra with the hand. Do not machine wash it. There will be no pulling off of any fabrics of the bra, and it thus would increase the lifespan of the bra
- If you do not have time and have no other option rather than machine washing it, then use a lingerie bag or a bra pouch. That will prevent it from getting tangled
- Gentle is the key. Use cold or lukewarm water and put the washing machine on a gentle spin mode. This way it will maintain the shape of the bra
- While drying the bra, reshape the cups, or the foam pad to maintain the same form after it gets dried
- Always air dry the bra. You can hang it up or lay it on the flat ground to prevent it from stretching out
- Do not wash the bra in the washing machine mixed with heavy clothes such as jackets and jeans
- Do not dry it under the sun. This will prevent the colors from fading
- Never iron a bra
- After washing the bra, do not squeeze the bra violently to remove excess water. This reckless behavior can lead to an ill-shaped bra or change the shape of its underwire
- Fold it properly and place it in your cupboard. Don’t stuff it in any way that it might lose its shape
- Do not bleach the bra. It will degrade the spandex material
Bras are not a forever lasting product. Therefore, proper care and maintenance are needed. Taking proper care of your bras will not just help in keeping the bra in good shape, but it will also make you feel inevitably self-confident.