What is Wall Cladding?
Ventilated wall cladding is a type of exterior coating for home exteriors. It helps to insulate the house from temperature changes and also reduces noise from outside sources.
Benefits of Using Ventilated Wall Cladding?
Using this type of exterior finishing walls creates less demand for the house’s internal cooling and heating systems. This, in turn, saves homeowners money by lowering energy costs. Additionally, it forces any moisture inside your home to evaporate before it has the chance to condense between the wall and surface. Because water can cause severe damage to siding materials, this feature also helps prevent costly repairs in the future.
How Does It Work?
The spaces between the panels allow a flow of air, which means that ventilation can be provided. At night this ensures that heat doesn’t build up inside the home by allowing cool air into your house. This prevents heat loss and saves energy as less heat is required to be produced within your home to maintain an optimum temperature. The unique design also allows for easy maintenance because moisture won’t build up in these spaces over time, preventing rusting or rot in any panels with metal components.
It also reduces noise. If you live in a city or near busy roads, the ventilation spaces within the cladding will ensure that sound is reduced by 12 decibels (dB). This means that you will be able to sleep better at night and relax when it’s noisy without having to worry about what’s going on outside of your house.
What Happens If I Use Standard Exterior Wall Cladding Instead?
If you do not choose ventilated wall coating for your home, then several issues may occur:
- Your home can become very warm during the daytime.
- You lose money because all excess heat produced inside the property has nowhere to escape, so must be vented through air conditioning systems which can significantly increase your energy bills.
- Moisture builds up inside the panels, which can lead to rusting and rot over time. This then requires extensive work to replace the affected sections of wall coating, which is not only costly but will cause inconvenience when you have building works going on around your home.
- Your home can become much colder at night.
- You lose money because you have to use a heating appliance more often to maintain an optimum temperature within your property – There is an increased risk of condensation occurring beneath floor coverings such as carpets or tiles, causing damp patches and even mold growth, which could pose health issues for your family.
What Are Some Of The Benefits Of Ventilated Wall Claddings
- If you get it professionally installed for your home, all of the potential risks that could occur due to standard exterior walls are eliminated or reduced.
- You will enjoy a comfortable temperature within your home at any time of day.
- Your energy bills will be low because excess heat is released through vents in the panels rather than being vented via expensive air conditioning systems.
- Stops cold spots from occurring, so you can use fewer heating options instead.
- Over time, there is no risk for rusting or rot because there’s no moisture build up in these spaces, meaning that ventilation works just as efficiently over time.
- There is also no increase in condensation risk since the panels allow any moisture build-up to evaporate quickly. This means that it is the perfect choice if you have floor coverings such as carpets or tiles.
- The panels never rust and therefore do not need constant maintenance. This also reduces any health risks from condensation build-up – Noise isn’t a problem for your family because the spaces within the coat allow all noise from outside sources to be reduced by 12 decibels (dB). This means that it’s perfect for living in a city or near busy roads.
- Standard exterior wall finishes can get very hot during the day, which increases your energy bills. There’s no risk of this issue occurring with this product since it allows heat escape – Standard exterior wall finishes can get very cold during the night, which also leads to increased energy bills since you will have to use heating appliances more often to keep warm.
- Standard exterior wall coatings can cause rust and rot if moisture builds up over time. Ventilated wall cladding prevents this from happening, so your panels stay strong and last longer.
- Standard exterior wall coatings can lead to a build-up of condensation if moisture does occur. Since this cladding material allows moisture to evaporate, you have no risk for this issue occurring.
- Living in a city with lots of noise from traffic and other sources? It works as an effective sound barrier that reduces all outside sound by 12 decibels (dB) which means that you can still enjoy peace, even if your home is on a busy road or near noisy neighbors.
- Easy accessibility to the facade cladding. If there is an installation error, it can be easily accessed for repair.
Do The Benefits Outweigh The Cost
Due to these great features, it’s clear to see why so many people choose to have ventilated wall cladding installed on their homes. Not only is it stylish and beautiful, but also functional for any family. In addition, there are many tax benefits to using this product. If your property is deemed as having increased energy efficiency, you may be able to claim back up to 20% of the cost from the government. So not only does it benefit you but now also the environment surrounding your home too. It’s clear to see that it is a significant investment. In order to find more about wall cladding check https://amicoglobal.com/hydrodry-system.
It is the perfect exterior wall finish for homeowners looking to benefit from all of these benefits. It’s also a great choice if you are experiencing any of the issues listed above with standard exterior wall finishes. Additionally, ventilated wall cladding is very easy to install, so you should be able to carry out this work yourself without hiring expensive contractors or engaging laborers unless you have experience undertaking large building projects.