When we are talking business picture, details are a very important thing because they could tell about your attitude to the business. These details should be basic and should make the picture look complete.
Most of the men who follow the fashion trends own a huge amount of jewelry to emphasize their style in different circumstances. Whether it is a business meeting, a picnic outdoors, or a walk around the city, fashion accessories will compliment your bow and emphasize attention to detail. There are 10 basic accessories that every self-respecting business person should have in the closet.
- A watch is an essential accessory for a businessman. As for the design, the win-win option is a classic mechanical watch with a leather strap. Such watches are suitable for any business image. Each eminent watch brand has similar models, and they are an accessory that you should not save on.
In the modern world, it is tough for a productive man or just a businessperson to cope with a classic watch. We need to go to the gym to keep ourselves in shape, always be in touch to solve some problems. But what to do when you want to look good and meet business standards? There is a solution for this, in the form of smartwatches for men. You can check out FindTheDecision, and you will find smartwatches for each taste. Even if you want a watch that looks like a classic, but in fact, is a full-fledged gadget.
- The tie clip should be discreet, preferably made of noble metals. The task of the clamp is to hold the tie, so it should not be visible when the jacket is buttoned. Typically, in a business image, the clip is located between the fourth and fifth buttons of the shirt, if counted from above. Raising the clamp to a conspicuous place is only allowed in an informal setting.
- In the office and for negotiations, you should give preference to cufflinks with concise design. But for festive events, you can afford cufflinks of a more catchy and interesting design. In any case, put them on a shirt without buttons with a double cuff.
- A pants belt is one of the most important accessories in the image of a businessman. The belt must be combined with boots and a bag. Ideally, all of these accessories should be of the same material. The more official your image, the more relevant this rule. By the way, it is considered good form if the watch strap is the same color as the strap.
- A purse or wallet is an integral part of any businessman or just a business person. Yes, and let’s be honest, it just looks amazing. It should be made of quality leather in black or dark brown. Dark shades of other colors are also allowed.
- A briefcase is another critical accessory. An integral part of the image of a successful businessman is a portfolio of quality leather, but leave the backpacks and bags over your shoulder to students! As for the color, black is preferable, but there may be other discreet colors, it all depends on your color type and the base color of your business wardrobe.
- The tie must be selected, especially carefully. It should be a classic form without a picture or with a discreet pattern. The less strict the dress code, the more freedom in choosing the color scheme and tie pattern. As for the color, it is selected depending on the color of the shirt and jacket, but it should be darker than the shirt. A definite, “no!” Ties with shiny embossing and funny patterns.
- Perfume should be unobtrusive and elegant. Do not skimp on it, because cheap aromas immediately give themselves away and can completely ruin the image. The measure in the use of perfumery is also important. From a successful man should smell good!
- The pen. An expensive pen is needed primarily for those who have to sign contracts and documents at work. For these purposes, a fountain pen with a gold pen is ideal. A ballpoint pen is also possible, but then it should be in the appropriate case.
- Shoes are one of the main accessories and should be taken seriously. It is shoes that can make that impression of a successful and respectable person. Choose classic models made of genuine leather or suede, for example, models of Derby, Oxford boots and, of course, do not forget to look after your shoes!
We hope the information in this article will help improve your business style, which will contribute to the successful conduct of the business!