We have thousands of reasons to say that these are the times of worries, uncertainties, and anxieties. As much we are implying technology and facilities around us, as less we are living securely in today’s world.
From our kids at schools to our old-age parents at homes to the people we work with, we freak about everything. It is a fact that we cannot stay alert and dedicated to them all the time. But, it is also a bare truth that they need out attention, supervision, and coordination in resisting all the challenges and threats advancement brought in our personal and professional matters. One such challenge is a Smartphone. It is a convenience wrapped in stress and strain.
If you are worried where your children are, or how your old parents are doing when you are not home, you need a bit more than the regular intake of technological assistance. The monitoring or spying apps can help you in tracking records of the people that draw your attention, such as kids, younger siblings, old parents, remote employees, partners, etc. According to echospy, people use such apps to discover if their spouse is cheating on them.
App stores have several smartphone spy apps that offer multiple features to monitor online activities, tracking locations, checking files, messages, and calls, and many more.
Here we present you the review of the top smartphone spy apps in a glimpse so you can pick the best app that suits your pocket, need, and technical aptitude. Based on six abilities, we will analyze the smartphone monitoring and tracking apps. These are:
- Affordability—How these spy apps do not burden your pocket?
- Compatibility—How these apps support different versions of the smartphone operating systems?
- Functionality—What spying features are available with these apps?
- Versatility—How versatile these features are?
- Accessibility—How easily these apps can be used and managed by the user?
- Availability—How these apps are available to spy the jailbroken and non-jailbroken version?
Let’s check how these apps can help you with monitoring and tracking the target smartphone:
XNSPY is one of the most popular third-party spy apps. It is known as a useful and smart parental control as well as a remote-workers’ monitoring app. It is used by thousands of people for its reliable real-time tracking, geo-fencing, screen monitoring, app blocking, phone locking, and toggle alerts. Let’s learn more about it:
Price & Plans
XNSPY offers two plans of pricing:
- Basic: It offers a limited set of features and costs $4.99/month with a year subscription.
- Premium: It includes all the features available with XNSPY. It costs $7.49/month with a year subscription.
It goes well with versions 4.0 and above for Android and supports all jailbroken and non-jailbroken versions above 6.0 in iOS.
- Call Recording and Monitoring
- Text Messages Monitoring
- Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and other IM Apps Monitoring
- Call and Text Logs
- Surroundings Phone Recordings
- Content Control
- Web Browsing Tracking
- Apps Monitoring & Control
- Emails and Online Activities Monitoring
- Social Media Access & Control
- Multimedia Files and Calendar Access & Control
- Remote Access Management
- Screen Time Monitoring & Management
- Instant Alerts
- Real-Time Location Tracking
- Actuarial Analysis
App Use & Management
XNSPY is an easy-to-use spy app. It has a simple process of installation, and when installed, it gives you access to a control panel through which you can monitor the activities of the target phone.
Visit the XNSPY website to find a subscription plan you need. After payment, you will be sent an email with a link to download along with installation instructions and login credentials. In the next step, you need physical access to download and install the app on the target phone. Within 24-48 hours, you will be able to remotely monitor and access the device through your dashboard associated with the account on the app’s website.
Use the dashboard and get insights into the target’s phone, which include:
- Phone logs
- Calls and Text Logs
- IM Messages logs
- Photos, Videos, Apps, Calendar Entries, etc
- Remote Control settings
- Screen Time Settings
- And many more
NetNanny is primarily a child monitoring app to track their online activities on Smartphones, tablets, and PCs. It has been chosen as the top best parental control app by tom’s guide for 2022. Let’s check what it holds to offer:
Price and Plans
Based on the number of devices to be connected, NetNanny offers several plans as Family Protection Pass. These are:
- Family Protection Pass for 1 Device: It costs $49.99/month and is available for Windows and Mac.
- Family Protection Pass for 5 Devices: This plan costs $79.99/year and also deals with Windows and Mac.
- Family Protection Pass for 20 Devices: It is the plan for multiple devices, which include PC, Mac, and Mobile Phones.
The app is compatible with a range of operating software, including Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Kindle Fire.
- Screen Time Management
- Website Blocker
- App Blocking
- Internet filtering
- Location Tracking
- Alerts and Reporting
- Block Pornography
- Monitor Family’s Online Activities
App Use and Management
Find the right subscription for you and your family on NetNanny’s website. Upon payment, you will receive Net Nanny log in credentials. With the targeted phone, browse NetNanny site and go to Downloads in the Support menu. Enter the provided login credentials to download the app. As soon as the app is installed, it will begin tracking the online activities of the target phone. You can manage and remote-access the device with the parent NetNanny App or NetNanny Website through the login credentials.
NetNanny’s parent dashboard can be accessed from any web browser on any Android or iOS device with the parent NetNanny app:
Net Nanny Parent Dashboard allows you to view and manage:
- Family Feed
- Locations Of Mobile Devices with Net Nanny
- Screen Time of your kids and family members
- Mobile Apps in their devices
- Actuarial Reports
mSpy is also a popular smartphone monitoring app. It is widely used to monitor smartphones, tabs, and iPads. Let’s learn more about its compatibility, pricing, and features:
Price & Plans
mSpy offers two different subscription packages:
- Basic Version: It is only available for one month at $29.99/month and has a limited set of features.
- Premium Version: It is available for three-, six-, and twelve-month subscriptions costing $69.99, $39.99, and $16.66/month, respectively.
It is also compatible with all Android versions above 4.0 and supports iOS versions 7 to 9.1.
- Call Monitoring
- Text Message Monitoring
- Online Activity Tracking
- Content Filtering System
- Location Tracking
- App Blocking
Completely review about mSpy you can read on bestphonespyguide.com.
App Use and Management
Visit mSpy’s website and click on the tab of ‘Try Now’. Enter your email and proceed. Select the type of the target device, choose a subscription plan, make the payment, and checkout for installation.
Once the installation is completed, you can access the device through the mSpy control panel at any time. You can check the details of the contacts, files stored on the device, call, location, and other logs, monitoring, and remote-access management. With mSpy dashboard, get access to:
- Monitored Data
- Last Locations
- Data Into XLS And CSV Files Export
- Help Section
All of the abovementioned spy apps are compatible with Android and iOS, offers all regular spying features, and have user-friendly control panels. NetNanny features content filtering, whereas, XNSPY and mSPY offer a broad range of other highly functional features with jailbreak or rooting. As far as affordability is concerned, XNSPY is cost-effective with, relatively, a long list of monitoring, tracking, and reporting features.