Poker can be considered as a household of card games that comprises betting, strategies and actual testing of a person’s different skills. Poker Charts are the best thing that has happened to poker players. No matter whether a poker player is a beginner, intermediate or advanced level player, each of these category players definitely makes use of the poker charts.
Making use of poker charts instills the tricks of the game in the person. The poker pros are differentiated from the basic players with their ability to use and adjust these poker charts where they can plan some predefined strategy against the opponents.
Below mentioned are some of the things that prove that using a poker chart might help a person learn the game of poker fast:
- The Poker charts comprise of poker tables that are useful in identifying the correct spectrum of hands that one should be playing with. Also, how to act in any particular situation with the cards is also what this poker chart teaches. The poker charts are made up of ranges.
- If you know the game of poker very well and are an experienced player, you may make use of the poker chart for the math problem. The tables of probability and poker odd charts will help in studying the numbers. Probability is a concept of maths which detects the likelihood of whether one result will be the output or another one. When we talk about a deck of cards which has 52 cards in total, there are several probabilities as to which card might occur. Like for example, one receives a Heart as the first card, then there are only three Heart cards left within the rest of the 51 cards. Hence, the probability of getting another Heart among the remaining is 3 in 51.
- There are several other areas where poker charts are needed like Pre-flop (Hand vs Hand, Pocket Pairs) and Post-flop (Enhancement of the hand, Outs, and Odds, Bad Beats, Pot Odds).
- When we talk about Pot Odds, whenever you are on a draw and your opponent is betting, it is a must that you check your pot odds in order to make sure that you are getting the call. Otherwise, there is a high risk of losing the game. The poker chart helps here by showing the pot odds and equity essential for calling the most common bet size.
- If one is playing against very tight and passive players, they should try to open more hands than in standard charts whereas when one is playing against loose or aggressive players, one may open fewer hands. In such situations, it is essential that one remembers all the poker hand rankings in proper order i.e. from strongest to weakest. This is where the poker chart will help them by guiding the best possible hands.
- When we think about the 3 bet pots, there are certain things we need to look after. Take care not to put the opponent on an exact hand, rather, give them a range of likely holdings, analyze who has the advantage of range, etc. This is where the poker chart will guide you for tackling such issues.
- The poker chart contains all the vital information and is aimed to provide the players with lots of things to learn on. The more a person makes use of this chart, the better they become in remembering the specifics about the game. This is where the poker chart plays an important role by helping you to make an educated decision rather than doing the guessing. You can analyze the current situation and accordingly determine the probability from the chart in cases of bluffing, calling odds, hitting one hand on another.
- Having a poker chart in hand while playing saves you from attempting any massive blunders, calling a draw when it should not be done, prevent you from playing non-essential hands. Also, each and everyone plays the game differently. You may spend some time learning about the special characteristics of your friend’s game and utilize them in your game.
- Click here for printable poker tables that can be kept on a phone which provides easy access or can be written on a piece of paper. Just keep it open while playing the game.
- If we consider the poker charts for starting hands, it will lend us significant information about the cards that can be used for playing and how to enter into the game. It is ideally recommended to make use of different charts for different playing areas. This is advised as what might be good for cash games might not be good for real tournaments. The dynamics of each game are different as are the techniques. Something that might be looking great for the 6-max game might not be that good for the heads-up game. This is what can be achieved with the help of poker charts.
- Each of the poker charts comprises of different starting hands which is actually based on the game, the strategy applied, the current situation at the table and position of the player. Like the top-level starting hands falls something in this order: Aces, Kings, Queens, AKs whereas the second level comprises of AKo (off suited), AQs (suited), AJ and KQ, pocket jacks and pocket tens. There are several such tips tricks associated with these different sequences that help a player to move ahead in the game. Poker charts help beginners as well as experts in conquering the game from the beginning itself. ‘Well begun is half done’ is what poker charts prove.
All in all, the poker charts are a great guideline for getting you onboard in the poker game. There are many charts available on the internet, poker books, forums or even articles of the professional players. What is essential is here is to find the chart that is suitable for one. Hence, invest some time in analyzing the charts and picking one wisely. Just find the best one and start using it regularly.