- code development for companies that create software products;
- correction or revision of existing code;
- maintaining the functionality of the created product;
- debugging and bug fixing;
- interaction with testers, web designers and other members of the development team.
- How to communicate with recruiters? Recruiters know what the company wants, know about jobs that aren’t on job boards, and want you to get the job. To get your resume into the hands of as many recruiters as possible, you need to apply for jobs on different sites. When talking to a recruiter, be considerate and polite. Sometimes recruiters will offer jobs that are not suitable for you. This should be taken lightly, because somewhere they might have reserved the perfect job for you.
- Participate in professional communities. According to statistics, about half of employers are interested in the participation of potential employees in professional communities. Every fourth employer was able to recall a case when active participation in professional communities helped one of the candidates to get a job. Therefore, if you are creating some kind of mini-project, do not hesitate to share it with the community.