Creativity and creative work for two things that can bring a lot to people. Not everyone has the creativity, but if you have it, you can emphasize your advantage in this aspect and succeed. But how will you succeed? You will succeed by creating something that others will like such as certain designs, music, or even more beautifully written form, such as articles that are written and published on websites, then blog posts or yet another type of original text in which you can express your attitude, your opinion and show how you think, but all of it should be skipped in the right way that will be acceptable to the eye of the readers.
Of course, these texts of this type that are published on the sites need to have a certain attitude, have a certain basis, and the basis is best obtained if a little research. You can do the research from certain literature or an excerpt that you will find on the internet. Yes, and the internet is a great choice today because it really has a lot to offer. So with the help of the internet today you can easily and simply come up with sources that are very important to you, ie sources that will be able to support in more detail your article that you are preparing, and in which you have expressed your opinion and your position on a specific topic.
Speaking of sources, it is important to know one thing. What is it that you need to know? It is necessary to know that when you write your text in which parts of other texts are mentioned or information is stated, it is necessary to state the source, ie to state where the information that is attached to the text is used. This is primarily correct towards the author who certainly tried to get information, research, and create something new, but it is on the other hand to behave professionally and act accordingly. So let’s see how to do it best, ie let’s look together at the rules that are related to citing sources, as well as tips related to this part of creating new content, for which we will need your attention. Let’s get started!
- First of all, it is important to list the author from whose original text you have taken the information – the first thing you need to know if you are writing your new text in which you want to quote someone or publish some of the information contained in someone’s original text is that you need to list the name of the person whose work the text is. And what if there is no copyright? And in that case, there is a solution, i.e. other important information about this text is listed which you can see if you visit this site. It is always important to list all the data in order to pay tribute to the person who made that text and published that text.
- Then it is important to say a nice word as an introduction to the original text where you used the information before listing the information – very often we forget to express some gratitude to the person who helped us with the original text, ie to the person who through his already published text with information and resources helped us. So keep in mind that you can say a nice word or compliment before you start quoting information from the text you are referring to, such as ‚‚ … the wonderful research done by …. ”or ‚‚ a perfect indicator and proof can be found in the text of …”.
- It is important to note the title of the text from which you took the information – it is also important to state the title of the text from which you took the information. Why is that important? It is important for it to exist as a reference, ie as proof that in fact a small part of your work is derived from the title of the text that is listed in your post on the Internet. It is also a small thank you to the person who has already written a text on a similar or the same topic because you have used information and for that you point to this title as a source of important, accurate and verified information and opinion.
- It is important to provide a link from which the original information can be viewed – you also need to know that there is another recommendation or rule, and that is to provide a link that refers to the information, ie to provide from which link originates the information and data that you have shared in your text. In a very easy and simple way, the readers will be able to confirm that in fact everything is fine, ie that you are downloading the information, that it was previously published and that it is above all true and not invented, because today it means a lot to the readers.
- Of course, indicate the date when the content was published to know when the information dates back to that form – it is also important to provide one piece of information, ie data that will let readers know how old the information is, and that is the date of publication of the information. The date of publication of the information can give other people who would use part of your article about when the information dates back and if it is outdated, but they can give information and in what period both you and the other article was written. . All this has a certain meaning and symbolism, so it is necessary to state this information.
Creating content is of vital importance, but above all it is important to create something that will be of quality and that will be acceptable to the reader in terms of facts and information. For that to happen, it is sometimes necessary to take information or part of someone’s text, and for all that to be regular, it is necessary to state the source in a correct way. Today you have learned a few rules, guidelines and tips that will help you to do all this correctly so that you will have an edited text, but you will also express indirect gratitude to the author of the text who is the source for your text.