Celebs can be very creative types who above all adore the spotlight and they understand the value of appearing unique in a crowd. There’s the category of stars who go all in and come up with names for their kids that much of the general public might consider downright bizarre.
Sometimes they get a little overboard by giving weird names to their babies and the public is left to wonder if they are doing it to get extra attention, whether it’s a publicity stunt or if there is some other reason altogether.
1.Moon Unit, Dweezil & Diva Muffin, children of Frank Zappa, pioneer of wacky baby names.
2. Jermajesty, which is pronounced as “Your Majesty” comes from Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza.
3. Moxie CrimeFighter & Zolten, children of the illusionist Penn Jillette.
4. Pilot Inspektor, child of Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf.
5. Blue Ivy, Jay-Z and Beyonce share the passion for the blue color, and Ivy is reportedly from roman number IV which is Beyoncé’s birthday (Sept. 4), Jay-Z’s birthday (Dec. 4) and their anniversary date (April 4).
6. Sno FilmOn Dot Com Cozart, Rapper Chief Keef named his son for the purpose of promoting his album release in September 2015.
7. Rocket, Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo & Petal Blossom Rainbow are children of chef Jamie Oliver.
8. Apollo Bowie Flynn, Zuma Nesta Rock & Kingston are children of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale.
9. Bronx Mowgli & Jagger Snow are children of Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz.e
10. Ace Knute is the name of Jessica Simpson’s son.
11. Ode Mountain, son of Jena Malone.
12. Audio Science, Shannyn Sossamon’s child.
13. Rainbow Aurora, child of Holly Madison.
14. North, Saint, Chicago & Psalm, children of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.
15. Kal-El, son of Nicolas Cage.