Sure, going to the beach with a towel and a bottle of water is fine, however, why not make it a perfect beach day by bringing some other stuff that will make it even more fun and interesting? In this article, you will be able to read about the most essential items for a perfect beach day. Let’s take a closer look:
- Sunscreen – first things first, never forget to bring sunscreen with you, especially if you are planning on staying at the beach for an entire day. Even if the weather is cloudy, there is still a big possibility that you will get burnt. Make sure that you apply the cream often, especially when you decide to go for a swim. You can purchase sunscreen in any grocery store or at a beach store.
- Water – although you can buy water at a beach store or order it from a bar, it is always wise to have at least one or two bottles with you since it will not only be cheaper, but you will be able to stay hydrated during the whole day.
- A Hat and Sunglasses – like sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses will protect you from the sun. Sunglasses will protect you from the harmful UV rays from the sun, and a hat will protect you from getting sunstroke. Trust me, you do not want your week ruined by a sunstroke that will cause a fever.
- Snacks – you should bring snacks or food to ensure that you do not get hungry at the beach. However, you should never leave the packaging of the snacks on the beach, but instead, throw it in a trash can that is on the beach. If there are no trash cans nearby, place it in a plastic bag that you will throw away later on.
- A Portable Radio – how can a day be perfect without music? A portable radio is a perfect option if you do not want to bring your phone to the beach or if you do not want to waste your phone’s battery to listen to music. Instead, you can opt for a portable radio that will make your day even better. If you want to see what portable radios options you have, visit here.
- Beach Chair and an Umbrella – there might be beach chairs and umbrellas available at the beach, but this will usually require you to order beverages from the bar providing the chairs and umbrellas. If you do not want to pay for the beverages, but simply enjoy a nice, hot day at the beach, opt for bringing your own chairs and umbrella. If you do not have a car to transport them to the beach, you can also choose to rent them at the beach.
- A Book – if you love reading books and if reading is one of the things that relax you, a book at the beach is a must. However, do not get carried away with an interpreting book and forget to apply the sunscreen.
- A Camera – if you enjoy capturing the moment, a camera is a must for capturing those breathtaking beach moments. But, if you opt for bringing a camera, make sure that there is someone at the beach who can keep it safe while you are in the water.
The eight items from this list will certainly make your day at the beach more interesting and fun. Hence, next time when you are packing for the beach, do not forget to pack these items. And if you go to the beach with your loved one, it is the perfect time for a beach date! Singles-Space.com lists beach date ideas, like building a castle, skinny dipping, picnicking…