Nowadays, you don’t need to have coding experience to establish your online presence. There are numerous tools you can use to build one. The market of website builders has boomed for the last couple of years. So, if you are a freelance artist or just an individual aspiring to share your passions with others, these easy-to-use tools can help you establish your blog or website in a matter of hours.
You probably think that it is vital to have a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS to be able to create a website, but you are wrong. The newest web builders feature drag-and-drop functionalities that allow you to make your own website or blog just as easily as, for instance, a PowerPoint presentation.
But do not think that if you have created a website it is all done and you will receive thousands of visitors every day. There are many things that you need to cover after the designing process is finished. As suggested by https://wp-expert.ch one of the most important things is to choose plugins that will optimize your website and pages on it. After that, you should start adding high-quality content and sharing it with other people on your social media accounts.
With online web building tools, you will be able to save lots of time and offer an amazing user-centric experience to your target audience. However, there is plenty of fish in the sea. How do you know which tool to use to build your web presence from scratch?
We compiled a list of the 6 best online platforms that will help you create an excellent website for your hobby and if you are unsure if blogs can still make money, check out all the tips and tools from Middle Class Dad on how to grow a lucrative blogging business.
Introducing LevoBuilder – voted best “drag and drop” website builder for consecutive years. It is a “no-coding needed” platform that allows you to customize, and launch your dream website in 30 minutes or less. Their goal is to make website development accessible to everyone, and LevoBuilder makes it easy to access everything you need to manage your online presence and drive sales.
Built by Silicon Valley tech entrepreneurs from Amazon with over 20 years of experience, the builder doesn’t require messy components such as plugins or HTML code, just drag and drop what you’d like and you’ll be up and running in a matter of minutes. Levo Builder’s backend and overall design are functional at the core. But they’ve also cleaned up many of the edges to make it “prettier” while retaining a wealth of functions on a single screen.
The builder is perfect for:
- Websites – personal, art, business, membership etc.
- Online Stores – consulting, fashion, services etc.
- Landing Pages – apps, books, videos, webinars etc.
- Funnels – lead gen, webinar, sales product etc.
We will start with an innovative solution developed by NING. What if we told you that you could create your own social media platform? Well, with NING, you can create a living and breathing online community around any topic you’re interested in. The perfect solution for a hobby website, isn’t it?
NING allows you to create a social platform with minimum effort and no programming experience at all. So you can basically pursue your goals and passions with the power of your own social media network.
With NING, you will get:
- A variety of design templates and customization tools to make your site unique and attractive.
- Advanced social networking features, e.g., private and group messages, forums, polls, comments, live chat, etc.
- Comprehensive content and community management tools.
- Monetization options: Paid Access, Paid Membership, and Donations.
- 24/7 support.
There are a few reasons why so many people choose Wix (check here) as their preferred tool for creating websites.
- Wix has one of the richest libraries of design templates in the market. You can choose from a variety of options and find a design that will fit your industry and website topic.
- The process of building a website with Wix is straightforward and intuitive.
- You can add e-commerce functionalities with a couple of clicks;
- Wix has a fast customer support service. They usually reply within 12 hours.
- Wix offers discounts for clients who want to use the platform in a long-term perspective.
4. Site 123
Site 123 is another web building platform that allows for fast and easy creation of websites and blogs. Many users will find its drag-and-drop interface particularly convenient. You can also add complex design elements if you want to.
Go with Site 123 if:
- You want a cheap solution for a relatively small project;
- You want to test the capabilities of the platform to see whether it fits your needs.
- If you need a simple website to represent your brand on the web, and you don’t want to spend much time building one.
Of course, the legendary WordPress is also on the list. The pioneer in the website builder industry undeniably deserves its status as the most popular web building solution. However, the platform is hardly a good fit for beginners. It offers lots of templates, but the drag-and-drop functionality is minimal. To create a website with WordPress, you need at least basic knowledge of coding and web design.
The pros of using WordPress are as follows:
- It is the most advanced yet complex website builder in the market;
- It offers top-notch e-commerce solutions;
- It provides the possibility to create truly unique and sophisticated websites, but you will likely need the help of a professional unless you have enough experience in web development.
Squarespace is the perfect web builder for designers and artists, especially for photographers. The platform offers fantastic templates for image-based websites. The drag-and-drop interface makes the process of creating a website fast and convenient.
You will appreciate Squarespace if:
- You are a photographer or designer: Squarespace has templates specially designed for this purpose;
- Your website design is of utmost importance: Squarespace offers more than 200 templates that look brilliant. Your website will look professional even with minimal customization;
- You don’t like the limits: There are no storage or bandwidth restrictions.